Part 2 – Optimization - Field Control
Summary of the webinar:
BEAMER provides different techniques to improve the exposure strategy.
- Field stitching – 01:00 min
- Field overlap is used to reduce the impact of field stitching
- Multipass reduces system errors by averaging and by a clever offset strategy.
- Field order optimization – 24:50 min
- Fixed fields is the default in fracturing
- Different types field ordering, such as floating fields, fields-follow-geometry and manual fields are available.
- Choice of field ordering is pattern dependent to optimize exposure quality.
- Feature sorting within the field – 43:46 min
- Writing order optimization within the field is explained
- Choice of feature sorting is pattern dependent as to optimize the exposure quality